The Vintage Marketplace

Monday, January 25, 2010

Soldering class

Soldering class!


Saturday January 30th, starting at 9am

Out of the Blue
315 S. Cedros
Solana Beach
(858) 755-7630

I am so excited! I will be teaching in an amazing craft room at Out of the Blue. Will be learning the basic of soldering, I will have extra supplies for you to purchase and all the info on where the best deals for supplies are. Since Valentine is getting close I decided on this bubble heart pendant that measures about 1 1/2" around. We may also have time to make a 1" square initial charm. Looking forward on teaching Saturday.
e-mail me ritareade@hotmail.co or call (760)728-3734 with questions and you will need to reserve your spot so please contact me and I will send you an invoice.

Ciao Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment