The Vintage Marketplace

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Next Event!

The Vintage Marketplace at the Oaks was a great success! Please visit Mammabellarte to check all the goodness.
Next event will be " An evening in Paris Cancer Fundraiser" September 30th, 2011 followed by Launch your Creativity II October 1st, 2011. Tickets for the Cancer Fundraiser are $ 15.00 and please click on this LINK to purchase. I will be there selling my pieces. Another event to attend in the same location ( Old Orange , Ca.) is Launch your Creativity II. This is my second time to attend the seminar and for someone like me that wants this DREAM to stay TRUE I learned a lot. I hope to see you there and to learn more or and to purchase your ticket for the TEA and SEMINAR please click HERE.

Ciao for now

Rita

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you at the event. Its going to be a beautiful day of inspiration at Launch Your Creativity!

    ReplyDelete